Gifts for Engineers - 2014 Christmas Update

Monday, November 10, 2014

It's been a while since I posted any updates. Finally I'm here with the latest 2014 gift guide for the coolest people - the engineers!

As always, T-shirts remain the hottest gift of the season. No matter where you go and whom you are buying a gift for, T-shirt won't let you down. There are numerous designs available for engineering shirts. One I stumbled upon (and I think it's really creative) is one for computer or electrical engineering backgrounds and someone who loves music.

It is also somewhat related to mechanical and mechatronics engineering.



Musical Circuitry I Tee Shirt
Musical Circuitry I Tee Shirt

Another topper in engineer gifts is this geeky coffee mug. Actually, it is extremely nerdy.



Finally, here is an evergreen engineer motto T-shirt. Believe me, it actually is the principle of engineers and engineering students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Most Read Posts